Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Interview Questions

Common Interview Questions

1. What are your 5 best qualities?

I am a hard worker, team player, and perform well under stress. I enjoy working and always show up on time. I'm a positive figure that can accomplish tasks assigned to me.

2. Tell me about your worst day of work?

While at the bITs program, I had a problem with my coworkers and none of us worked together. I completed the job to the best of my abilities, but had to sit down with my mentor to explain how a disagreement caused a lack of cooperation. Even though, I feel I did nothing wrong, I made amends and we sucessfully worked along side eachother to produce a terrific final project.

3. Why should we hire you?

I excel in many situations because of my work ethic. I am not only committed to this job opportunity, but I am enthusiastic about the skills I will learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment